Labels

Monday, February 3, 2014

Updates

Happy February! Crazy how fasts time flies. Lilly is growing up so fast it seems, she is walking and almost talking, she has such a little personality. We bought a house this last year and moved in, so exciting, I love being in my own house, it is so nice.


Sometimes I miss the social life that I used to have especially living at college avenue, but not going to lie, I pretty much love my house more.

In January Lilly and I went and spent a week with grandma and grandpa Wilson, it was fun Lilly and duke had so much fun together.

For Christmas we got Lilly some mega blocks, she is so cute playing with them, most of the time she just want to take them out of the box and put the back into the box, occasionally she will try to build something, but she is really good at picking up her toys!

I am really excited for it to be warm outside, this cold weather blows... Lilly loves to go outside, when I go out and shovel the sidewalks she loves to some with, she likes to walk up and down the driveway and sidewalk making a circle, I think that it is hard for her to move in her coat though, because sometimes she falls and then can't get up, it is kind of funny because when she falls she doesn't put her hands out to catch herself, she just falls straight onto her head! I feel so bad every time she does... Silly Lilly.

So I am blogging from my iPad and haven't figures out how to put pictures on yet, but when I do I will post some!

No comments: