Labels

Monday, March 18, 2013

Winter Walks

As much as I SO badly want it to be spring/summer, simply just warmer, it isn't and as bad as I  want to go out for walks and play outside with my sweet Baby, it makes it slightly difficult when it is so cold outside.
Bonus: I love breastfeeding because it helps me burn an extra 400 calories/day and have a better summer swim suit body!
Still I want to go outside and PLAY!
I went for a walk with baby and I am certain that she may have enjoyed the new sights... if she could have seen them, she was bundled up so well and although I wanted her to be able to see all the NEW and EXCITING things, I had to cover her up because of the bitter cold Idaho wind.
I don't remember Wind being so cold at home... I miss it the snow would suddenly disappear and it would almost feel like spring with how warm the wind is. although your hair always had a slightly windblown look to it...
oh well, Spring is around the corner, all the more reason to get my spring cleaning done now so that I can play when it comes!


No comments: